Welcome to the Self-paced CP3P Preparation course.
The purpose of the Preparation certification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of the importance and general content of a PPP Framework and application of PPP Project Identification, Screening, Appraisal, and Preparation Processes in a given governmental context. A successful Preparation candidate should, with suitable direction and as part of a multidisciplinary team, be able to start applying and tailoring PPP projects in a given governmental context but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
For candidates involved on the private sector side of PPPs, the certification will enable the candidate, with suitable direction and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, to start applying knowledge of the PPP concept as an asset/business opportunity, and of Government’s objectives and institutional arrangements, to pursue PPP opportunities and manage PPP projects on the private sector side.
This course will be valuable for candidates involved with infrastructure and service delivery. This course is specifically recommended for finance, economic, legal, procurement, environmental, risk, and engineering practitioners.
What is different?
PPP Training Online trust that you will significantly benefit from your participation in this course. This Self-paced CP3P Preparation course offers:
- A user-friendly Training Manual that provides you with a detailed study plan. The training manual also contains additional details regarding the course and the exam.
- An electronic version of Chapters 2 to 5 of the CP3P Guide is divided into lessons making the material even more accessible. In addition, PPPTO provides you with a comprehensive glossary and a list of abbreviations.
- No less than 13 pre-recorded videos capturing the essence of each of the lessons of this course.
- Access to the user-friendly PPPTO learning management system (LMS) that allows you to manage and measure your training activities based on the recommended study plan.
Candidates will gain access to the PPPTO LMS and all the material once the invoice has been paid. Candidates will have 60-days exclusive access to all the resources after which PPPTO will arrange for you to complete the online exam.
Online Exam Format
Case study plus additional information.
- 80 multiple-choice questions.
- 50% required to pass.
- 2½ hours duration.
- Open book exam.
PPPTO urges you to make the best of this opportunity on your journey towards becoming a PPP Professional. The PPPTO team is available for the duration of the study period to assist should you have any inquiries, uncertainties and or wish to provide feedback.