Welcome to the Live Online CP3P Preparation course.
All candidates must have already passed the Foundation exam to be eligible to sit the Preparation exam.
The Preparation course is designed to provide practitioners with the knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor PPP frameworks and PPP project identification, screening, appraisal, and preparation processes in a given governmental context.
With suitable direction and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, a successful public sector practitioner should be able to start applying the new-found knowledge leading to improved public service delivery.
For practitioners involved in the private sector side of PPPs, the certification will enable them, with suitable direction and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, to start applying knowledge of the PPP concept as an asset/business opportunity, and of government’s objectives and institutional arrangements.
This course will be valuable for candidates involved with infrastructure and service delivery.
What is different?
PPP Training Online trust that you will significantly benefit from your participation in this course. This Live Online CP3P Preparation course offers:
- Highly experienced and internationally accredited trainer/s that will explain and lead you throughout this intensive and very valuable course.
- The trainer will guide you, the candidate, ensuring comprehension and the ability to apply the inherent principles of major infrastructure projects whilst highlighting the critical success factors.
- Reference to a large variety of case studies-across popular sectors:
- Energy: Independent Power Producers, Transmission and distribution PPPs.
- Transport: Ports, roads, heavy and light rail, Bus Rapid Transport PPPs.
- Water: Desalination, wastewater reuse, bioenergy PPPs.
- Social Projects: Hospitals, schools.
- Additional reading material covering:
- Risk management frameworks
- Fiscal management
- Project finance/financial modeling
- An electronic, searchable version of Chapters 2 to 5 of the CP3P Guide.
- PPPTO also undertakes to support you with relevant case studies and or additional information regarding sectors that are of interest, for two years after completing your exam.
Online Exam Format
Case study plus additional information.
- 80 multiple-choice questions.
- 50% required to pass.
- 2½ hours duration.
- Open book exam.
PPPTO urges you to make the best of this opportunity on your journey towards becoming a PPP Professional. The highly experienced team is available for the duration of the study period to assist should you have any inquiries, uncertainties and or wish to provide feedback.