Welcome to the Self-paced CP3P Foundation course.
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PPP Guide to act as an informed team member of a PPP project. The Foundation course is also a pre-requisite for the two Practitioner (Preparation and Execution) courses.
This certification is aimed at individuals who are involved in PPP projects, who require a working knowledge of the key principles of financing PPP projects, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the PPP financing structures. It is also the introduction to the higher-level Practitioner certification and therefore includes executive decision-makers, senior government employees, and the private sector.
This course will be valuable for candidates involved with infrastructure and service delivery. This course is specifically recommended for finance, economic, legal, procurement, environmental, risk, and engineering practitioners.
What is different?
PPP Training Online trust that you will significantly benefit from your participation in this course. This Self-paced CP3P Foundation course offers:
- A user-friendly Training Manual that provides you with a detailed study plan. The training manual also contains additional details regarding the course and the exam.
- An electronic version of Chapter 1 of the CP3P Guide divided into lessons making the material even more accessible. In addition, PPPTO provides you with a comprehensive glossary and a list of abbreviations.
- No less than 10 pre-recorded videos capturing the essence of each of the lessons of this course.
- Access to the user-friendly PPPTO learning management system (LMS) that allows you to manage and measure your training activities based on the recommended study plan.
Candidates will gain access to the PPPTO LMS and all the material once the invoice has been paid. Candidates will have 60-days exclusive access to all the resources after which PPPTO will arrange for you to complete the online exam.
Online Exam format
- 50 Multiple-choice questions.
- 50% required to pass.
- 40 minutes duration.
- Closed book exam.
PPPTO urges you to make the best of this opportunity on your journey towards becoming a PPP Professional. The PPPTO team is available for the duration of the study period to assist should you have any inquiries, uncertainties and or wish to provide feedback.