Welcome to the Classroom-based CP3P Foundation course.
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PPP Guide to act as an informed team member of a PPP project. The Foundation course is also a pre-requisite for the two Practitioner (Preparation and Execution) courses.
This certification is aimed at individuals who are involved in PPP projects, who require a working knowledge of the key principles of financing PPP projects, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the PPP financing structures. It is also the introduction to the higher-level Practitioner certification and therefore includes executive decision-makers, senior government employees, and the private sector.
This course will be valuable for candidates involved with infrastructure and service delivery. This course is specifically recommended for finance, economic, legal, procurement, environmental, risk, and engineering practitioners.
What is different?
PPP Training Online trust that you will significantly benefit from your participation in this course. This Classroom-based CP3P Foundation course offers:
- Highly experienced and internationally accredited trainer that will reveal, discuss and embed the key PPP principles.
- The experienced trainer will guide you the candidate, from whichever discipline you are approaching the course, and assist to understand the importance of integrating various disciplines leading towards the conceptualising of better projects, improved value for money.
- A user-friendly registration and administration process plus a first-class training venue.
- Well-structured interactive course making use of group and individual work sessions.
- Reference to a variety of case studies across popular sectors including Energy PPPs, Transport PPPs, Water PPPs, and Social PPP Projects.
- An electronic and a printed version of Chapter 1 plus the comprehensive glossary and list of abbreviations.
Classroom Exam format
- 50 Multiple-choice questions.
- 50% required to pass.
- 40 minutes duration.
- Closed book exam.
PPPTO urges you to make the best of this opportunity on your journey towards becoming a PPP Professional. The PPPTO team is available for the duration of the study period to assist should you have any inquiries, uncertainties and or wish to provide feedback.